* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when requesting jar access.
1. Stop your server
2. Create a folder on your desktop called server
3. Download Cauldron/MCPC plus jar (for 1.7.2 onto your desktop
4. Download the Pixelmon mod 3.1 (zip) onto your desktop
5. Drop the Cauldren jar file into the folder called server
6. Double click on the cauldron-1.7.2-installer.jar file
7. This will create a libraries folder, a cauldron <number> server.jar and a minecraft_server.1.7.2.jar
8. Double click the cauldron server.jar file. This will create more files. Wait about 2 minutes for it to finish creating them.
9. Rename the cauldron-1.7.2-server.jar to custom.jar
10. Upload all the files to your main directory
11. Drag and drop the pixelmon zip from your desktop into the mods folder
12. Close FTP
13. On the main panel type in the jar name custom.jar
15. Click save on the panel
16. Start your server