Installing FTB with Cauldron/MCPC+
1. Stop your Server
2. Download the FTB server file from the FTB launcher
3. Download Cauldron/MCPC plus jar for 1.6.4
4. Unzip the FTB file.
5. Copy the config folder, the libraries folder and the mods folder to your jar folder and your main
6. DO NOT copy the FTBserver jar, the ServerStart.bat and ServerStart.sh
7. Double click on the Cauldron installer jar. It will create 2 jar files and a folder.
8. Rename the cauldron-server.jar. to custom.jar
9. Copy the minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar, custom.jar and the libraries folder to the jar folder and the main directory
10. In your control panel, name the jar file custom.jar and click save
11. Start your Server
Was this answer helpful?
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...
1. Stop your server 2. Create a folder on your desktop called server 3. Download the...
Mysql should be used with plugins that use a lot of resourses such as BigBrother, Logblock, or...
1. Stop your server 2. Create a folder on your desktop called server 3. Download...
1. Login to control panel 2. Stop your server 3. Select the drop down arrow...