Installing FTB with Cauldron/MCPC+
1. Stop your Server
2. Download the FTB server file from the FTB launcher
3. Download Cauldron/MCPC plus jar for 1.6.4
4. Unzip the FTB file.
5. Copy the config folder, the libraries folder and the mods folder to your jar folder and your main
6. DO NOT copy the FTBserver jar, the ServerStart.bat and ServerStart.sh
7. Double click on the Cauldron installer jar. It will create 2 jar files and a folder.
8. Rename the cauldron-server.jar. to custom.jar
9. Copy the minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar, custom.jar and the libraries folder to the jar folder and the main directory
10. In your control panel, name the jar file custom.jar and click save
11. Start your Server
Was this answer helpful?
**You must have custom server jar access for this. If you do not have custom server jar access,...
1. Login to control panel 2. Stop your server 3. Select the drop down arrow...
*A note, FTB client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they wish...
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
*A note, Tekkit client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they...