How to add a server icon to your server in 1.7.x. 1.8x and 1.9x and newer
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:
Size: 64x64 pixels
Upload the Icon:
1. Log into the FTP section of your Multicraft control panel.
2. To do this click "Files->FTP File Access" on the left hand side of your servers control panel.
3. Log in to FTP using your Multicraft password.
4. On the left hand side click "Upload".
5. On the next page click "Browse" on the left hand side. Then choose your icon picture.
6. Click "Submit" and wait for your file to upload.
7. Click "Back" in the top left.
8. Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
9. Click "Rename" at the top.
10. Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
11. Click "Submit" and restart your server.
Was this answer helpful?
Log into the client area, click the following link: Client Area Login Or click it from our...
1. Stop your server 2. Click Files 3. Click Backup 4. Click start...
Steps 1 to 8 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above. Please scroll down...
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps: 1. Stop your server 2. Click Files...
Mojang has introduced a mandatory EULA you must accept before your server will start for the...