How to add a server icon to your server in 1.7.x. 1.8x and 1.9x
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:
Size: 64x64 pixels
Upload the Icon:
1. Log into the FTP section of your Multicraft control panel.
2. To do this click "Files->FTP File Access" on the left hand side of your servers control panel.
3. Log in to FTP using your Multicraft password.
4. On the left hand side click "Upload".
5. On the next page click "Browse" on the left hand side. Then choose your icon picture.
6. Click "Submit" and wait for your file to upload.
7. Click "Back" in the top left.
8. Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
9. Click "Rename" at the top.
10. Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
11. Click "Submit" and restart your server.
Was this answer helpful?
We strongly recommend that you set your server up to run a backup at least once a day. To do...
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...
Mojang has introduced a mandatory EULA you must accept before your server will start for the...
1. In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. 2. Now...
1. First download the texture pack in a .zip file format. Please ensure that the texture...