*For this you will need Jar Access. If you do not have jar access, please put in a support ticket.
1. Stop your server
2. Download the forge installer server (it is a jar file) to your desktop
3. Double click the jar file. This will create 2 jar files plus a directory called libraries
4. Rename the long jar file to custom.jar
5. Open your FTP client (like filezilla) and connect to your server
6. Using FTP, upload the custom.jar and other jar and the libraries folder to the main directory
7. On the main panel page, select custom jar file use this, from the dropdown menu.
8. Click the save button
9. Start the server
Was this answer helpful?
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...
1. Stop your server 2. Create a folder on your desktop called server 3. Download...
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
Note: Make sure you have already uploaded the jar files. Restarted the server and stopped the...
1. Login to control panel 2. Stop your server 3. Select the drop down arrow...