*For this you will need Jar Access. If you do not have jar access, please put in a support ticket.
1. Stop your server
2. Download the forge installer server (it is a jar file) to your desktop
3. Double click the jar file. This will create 2 jar files plus a directory called libraries
4. Rename the long jar file to custom.jar
5. Open your FTP client (like filezilla) and connect to your server
6. Using FTP, upload the custom.jar and other jar and the libraries folder to the main directory
7. On the main panel page, select custom jar file use this, from the dropdown menu.
8. Click the save button
9. Start the server
Was this answer helpful?
*For this you will need Jar Access. If you do not have jar access, please put in a support...
1. Stop your Server 2. Download the FTB server file from the FTB launcher 3....
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
**You must have custom server jar access for this. If you do not have custom server jar access,...