Installing Pixelmon with Cauldron/MCPC+
1. Stop your server
2. Create a folder on your desktop called server
3. Download Cauldron/MCPC plus jar (for 1.6.4) onto your desktop
4. Download the Pixelmon mod 3.0.4 (zip) onto your desktop
5. Drop the mcpc plus jar file into the folder called server
6. Rename mcpc plus jar file to minecraft_server_mcpc
7. Double click on the minecraft_server_mcpc.jar file
8. This will create a lot of files. Wait about 5 minutes for it to finish
9. Drag and drop the pixelmon zip from your desktop into the mods folder
10. Upload all those files into your server using FTP
11. Once done, upload the libraries folder to the jar folder using FTP
12. Using FTP, move the minecraft+server_mcpc.jar into the jar folder
13. Close FTP
14. On the main panel type in the jar name minecraft_server_mcpc.jar
15. Click save on the panel
16. Start your server
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to control panel 2. Stop your server 3. Select the drop down arrow...
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
*A note, FTB client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they wish...
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
Mysql should be used with plugins that use a lot of resourses such as BigBrother, Logblock, or...