1. Stop your server
2. Create a folder on your desktop called server
3. Download the pixelmon mod to your desktop
4. Download the forge installer server (it is a jar file) to your desktop
5. Double click the jar file. This will create 2 jar files plus a directory called libraries
6. Rename the long jar file to custom.jar
7. Open your FTP client (like filezilla) and connect to your server
8. Using FTP, upload the two jar files and the libraries directory to the Main Directory
9. Using FTP, upload the pixelmon mod file to the mods folder. If you dont have a mods folder create one in your main server directory
10. Disconnect FTP
11. On the main multicraft control panel page, from the dropdown menu, choose "custom jar file use this"
12. Click save and restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
*A note, Tekkit client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they...
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
Note: Make sure you have already uploaded the jar files. Restarted the server and stopped the...
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...