Changing your world seed
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps:
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Config Files
4. Click Server Settings
5. Scroll down to the Level Seed field and enter in the seed you want
6. Click the save button
7. Return to the main panel page
8. Go to the world box and enter a world name (can be anything, ie: myworld) - You need to create a new world name (otherwise, it will load your old world)
9. Scroll down and click the save button
10. Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
Log into the client area, click the following link: Client Area Login Or click it from our...
Be warned this will delete the players inventory. This is irreversible. So this is to be done as...
1. Stop your server 2. Click files. 3. Click FTP file access 4. Click...
**Please note, if you are on our gravel plan, you will need to submit a ticket so we can run the...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:...