Changing your world seed
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps:
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Config Files
4. Click Server Settings
5. Scroll down to the Level Seed field and enter in the seed you want
6. Click the save button
7. Return to the main panel page
8. Go to the world box and enter a world name (can be anything, ie: myworld) - You need to create a new world name (otherwise, it will load your old world)
9. Scroll down and click the save button
10. Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
On the Navigation Bar: 1. Click Support 2. Click Client Area 3. Enter...
**Please note, if you are on our gravel plan, you will need to submit a ticket so we can run the...
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...
We strongly recommend that you set your server up to run a backup at least once a day. To do...
1. You must restart your server for it to update. 2. Accept the EULA by Clicking on "Minecraft...