Changing your world seed
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps:
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Config Files
4. Click Server Settings
5. Scroll down to the Level Seed field and enter in the seed you want
6. Click the save button
7. Return to the main panel page
8. Go to the world box and enter a world name (can be anything, ie: myworld) - You need to create a new world name (otherwise, it will load your old world)
9. Scroll down and click the save button
10. Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
1. First download the texture pack in a .zip file format. Please ensure that the texture...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:...
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...
Be warned this will delete the players inventory. This is irreversible. So this is to be done as...
Mojang has introduced a mandatory EULA you must accept before your server will start for the...