Changing your world seed
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps:
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Config Files
4. Click Server Settings
5. Scroll down to the Level Seed field and enter in the seed you want
6. Click the save button
7. Return to the main panel page
8. Go to the world box and enter a world name (can be anything, ie: myworld) - You need to create a new world name (otherwise, it will load your old world)
9. Scroll down and click the save button
10. Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to your control panel 2. Click files 3. Click FTP File Access ...
On the Navigation Bar: 1. Click Support 2. Click Client Area 3. Enter...
1. First download the texture pack in a .zip file format. Please ensure that the texture...
1. Login to the Control Panel 2. Select servers 3. Click My Servers (left side...
1. Stop your server 2. Click files. 3. Click FTP file access 4. Click...