Changing your world seed
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps:
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Config Files
4. Click Server Settings
5. Scroll down to the Level Seed field and enter in the seed you want
6. Click the save button
7. Return to the main panel page
8. Go to the world box and enter a world name (can be anything, ie: myworld) - You need to create a new world name (otherwise, it will load your old world)
9. Scroll down and click the save button
10. Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
Starting a new world 1. Login to the Control Panel 2. Select servers 3. Click...
Log into the client area, click the following link: Client Area Login Or click it from our...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:...
We strongly recommend that you set your server up to run a backup at least once a day. To do...
1. Stop your server 2. Click Files 3. Click Backup 4. Click start...