How to add a Server Texture Pack
1. First download the texture pack in a .zip file format. Please ensure that the texture files/folders are in the main/root directory of the zip file itself. If you fail to follow that step, the texture pack will not work.
2. Once you have the zip file ready, simply host it somewhere such as with a web host or even on Dropbox. You will then want to have the direct URL to that file.
3. Once you have the direct URL, login to your Multicraft control panel.
4. Click files then config files then server settings.
5. Scroll down and find "texture-pack" (there will be a blank box next to it)
6. Enter in the URL to your texture pack file.
7. Click save at the bottom, then restart your server.
8. Now join your server and you should get a prompt to download the texture pack. You are done!
Was this answer helpful?
Make sure your world is not in .zip format, but just a folder. If it is in a .zip format, extract...
On the Navigation Bar: 1. Click Support 2. Click Client Area 3. Enter...
We strongly recommend that you set your server up to run a backup at least once a day. To do...
Be warned this will delete the players inventory. This is irreversible. So this is to be done as...
1. In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. 2. Now...