**Please note, if you are on our gravel plan, you will need to submit a ticket so we can run the program for you.
1. Stop your server
2. On the Server JAR drop down menu, select Chunkster use to fix chunk errors
3. Click save
4. Click the start button
5. Click console
You will see it do a lot of things depending on the size of the world. Once it finishes, you will see it say:
[Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console
[Multicraft] Minecraft shut down
Once you see that:
6. Stop the server
7. Select the jar from the drop down that you had before
8. Click save
9. Start the server
This should fix any chunk errors.
Was this answer helpful?
Steps 1 to 10 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above, Please scroll down...
1. Login to the Control Panel 2. Select servers 3. Click My Servers (left side...
1. In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. 2. Now...
1. Stop your server 2. Click files. 3. Click FTP file access 4. Click...
On the Navigation Bar: 1. Click Support 2. Click Client Area 3. Enter...