Restore a back up world via the control panel
1. Stop your server
2. Click files.
3. Click FTP file access
4. Click the login button - so that you see all your files
5. Find the file with your world name.
6. Click the little box next to your world name and then click the Rename Button
7. Type in new world name and hit submit (you must do this step, as the restored backup will not overwrite a world of the same name)
8. Click back to control panel
9. Click backup
10. Click restore
11. Find the zip world you want to restore and click restore.
12. You can see it unpack in the console. Once finished, Start your server
Was this answer helpful?
Mojang has introduced a mandatory EULA you must accept before your server will start for the...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:...
**Please note, if you are on our gravel plan, you will need to submit a ticket so we can run the...
We strongly recommend that you set your server up to run a backup at least once a day. To do...
Log into the client area, click the following link: Client Area Login Or click it from our...