Install custom mods onto your server/Custom jar
*For this you will need Jar Access. If you do not have jar access, please put in a support ticket.
1. Stop your server
2. Open your FTP client (like filezilla) and connect to your server
3. Using FTP, upload the custom jar and other relevant files to the main directory.
4. Make sure the name of your custom jar file is custom.jar
5. On the main panel page, select custom jar file use this, from the dropdown menu.
6. Click the save button
7. Start the server
Was this answer helpful?
Note: Make sure you have already uploaded the jar files. Restarted the server and stopped the...
1. Login to control panel 2. Stop your server 3. Select the drop down arrow...
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
1. Stop your Server 2. Download the FTB server file from the FTB launcher 3....