Install custom mods onto your server/Custom jar
*For this you will need Jar Access. If you do not have jar access, please put in a support ticket.
1. Stop your server
2. Open your FTP client (like filezilla) and connect to your server
3. Using FTP, upload the custom jar and other relevant files to the main directory.
4. Make sure the name of your custom jar file is custom.jar
5. On the main panel page, select custom jar file use this, from the dropdown menu.
6. Click the save button
7. Start the server
Was this answer helpful?
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...
**You must have custom server jar access for this. If you do not have custom server jar access,...
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
Note: Make sure you have already uploaded the jar files. Restarted the server and stopped the...