How to set up Essentials Group Manager
Note: Make sure you have already uploaded the jar files. Restarted the server and stopped the server to edit the yml files.
1. Go to the plugins folder
2. Select groupmanager
3. Select worlds (or world if only one). This opens the folder with the groups and users yml files.
4. You only have to edit the groups if you want different names or abilities
5. Open the users yml file
6. Add your name to the group you want (most likely admin)
7. Add your player names to the group you want them in
8. Save the file
9. Restart your server
EXAMPLE OF YML FILE
In game, you can add players by typing /manuadd <player name> <group>...so it would look like /manuadd SirJakers Builder.
Here are the wiki resources:
Was this answer helpful?
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server. 1. Find the plugin you like on...
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...
1. Stop your Server 2. Download the FTB server file from the FTB launcher 3....
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
1. Stop your server 2. Create a folder on your desktop called server 3. Download the...