Add Player as an OP to your Minecraft Server
Steps 1 to 8 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above. Please scroll down and use step 1a
1.7.5 and below
1. Open your control panel
2. Click on your server
3. Click Files
4. Click Config Files
5. Click Operators
6. Add user name (one per line) in the box
7. Click Save
8. Restart your server
1.7.6 and above
1a. You can add from the multicraft control panel console using: op <playername>
Here is a link to some OP commands.
Was this answer helpful?
1. You must restart your server for it to update. 2. Accept the EULA by Clicking on "Minecraft...
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...
1. Login to your control panel 2. Click files 3. Click FTP File Access ...
1. Stop your server 2. Click Files 3. Click Backup 4. Click start...
1. In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. 2. Now...