How to install a Bukkit plugin via FTP
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server.
1. Find the plugin you like on the Bukkit Plugin List page.
2. Download the plugin to your computer. If it's a zip file, extract the contents so you can access the jar file.
3. Login to your control panel
4. Click files
5. Click FTP files access
6. This opens the upload area where you will see your server to connect to, Host, Port and FTP Username (the username is different from your control panel login name)
7. Follow this link for detailed information on how to use Filezilla.
Was this answer helpful?
*A note, Tekkit client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they...
1. Stop your server 2. Create a folder on your desktop called server 3. Download the...
*Note you must have permissions plugin installed for this. 1. Open your control panel...
1. Stop your server 2. Create a folder on your desktop called server 3. Download...
**You need 7-zip. A program that can extract the zip files.** *****NOTE: Mo Creatures has not...