How to install a Bukkit plugin via FTP
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server.
1. Find the plugin you like on the Bukkit Plugin List page.
2. Download the plugin to your computer. If it's a zip file, extract the contents so you can access the jar file.
3. Login to your control panel
4. Click files
5. Click FTP files access
6. This opens the upload area where you will see your server to connect to, Host, Port and FTP Username (the username is different from your control panel login name)
7. Follow this link for detailed information on how to use Filezilla.
Was this answer helpful?
* Please note that you will need Server base jar access for this mod. Please specify when...
1. Stop your Server 2. Download the FTB server file from the FTB launcher 3....
*A note, FTB client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they wish...
Mysql should be used with plugins that use a lot of resourses such as BigBrother, Logblock, or...
Note: Make sure you have already uploaded the jar files. Restarted the server and stopped the...