How to install a Bukkit plugin via FTP
Note: Make sure you already have Bukkit enabled on your server.
1. Find the plugin you like on the Bukkit Plugin List page.
2. Download the plugin to your computer. If it's a zip file, extract the contents so you can access the jar file.
3. Login to your control panel
4. Click files
5. Click FTP files access
6. This opens the upload area where you will see your server to connect to, Host, Port and FTP Username (the username is different from your control panel login name)
7. Follow this link for detailed information on how to use Filezilla.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to control panel 2. Stop your server 3. Select the drop down arrow...
*A note, FTB client version must be installed on your computer and all your players if they wish...
Mysql should be used with plugins that use a lot of resourses such as BigBrother, Logblock, or...
*For this you will need Jar Access. If you do not have jar access, please put in a support...
**You must have custom server jar access for this. If you do not have custom server jar access,...