Copying your world from the server to your computer.
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Backup
4. Click start
5. Green box will appear at top of screen saying backup done and ready for download
6. Click on the Multicraft FTP client (is it underlined)
8. You should see a listing of files
9. Find the .zip file (world.zip) and click on it for downloading
10. Once download is complete, restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...
1. You must restart your server for it to update. 2. Accept the EULA by Clicking on "Minecraft...
Log into the client area, click the following link: Client Area Login Or click it from our...
1. In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. 2. Now...
Steps 1 to 10 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above, Please scroll down...