Copying your world from the server to your computer.
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Backup
4. Click start
5. Green box will appear at top of screen saying backup done and ready for download
6. Click on the Multicraft FTP client (is it underlined)
8. You should see a listing of files
9. Find the .zip file (world.zip) and click on it for downloading
10. Once download is complete, restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
Be warned this will delete the players inventory. This is irreversible. So this is to be done as...
On the Navigation Bar: 1. Click Support 2. Click Client Area 3. Enter...
**Please note, if you are on our gravel plan, you will need to submit a ticket so we can run the...
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps: 1. Stop your server 2. Click Files...
Log into the client area, click the following link: Client Area Login Or click it from our...