Copying your world from the server to your computer.
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Backup
4. Click start
5. Green box will appear at top of screen saying backup done and ready for download
6. Click on the Multicraft FTP client (is it underlined)
8. You should see a listing of files
9. Find the .zip file (world.zip) and click on it for downloading
10. Once download is complete, restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
Steps 1 to 10 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above, Please scroll down...
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps: 1. Stop your server 2. Click Files...
Make sure your world is not in .zip format, but just a folder. If it is in a .zip format, extract...
Steps 1 to 8 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above. Please scroll down...
1. Stop your server 2. Click files. 3. Click FTP file access 4. Click...