Copying your world from the server to your computer.
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Backup
4. Click start
5. Green box will appear at top of screen saying backup done and ready for download
6. Click on the Multicraft FTP client (is it underlined)
8. You should see a listing of files
9. Find the .zip file (world.zip) and click on it for downloading
10. Once download is complete, restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...
1. In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. 2. Now...
Make sure your world is not in .zip format, but just a folder. If it is in a .zip format, extract...
We strongly recommend that you set your server up to run a backup at least once a day. To do...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:...