Copying your world from the server to your computer.
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Backup
4. Click start
5. Green box will appear at top of screen saying backup done and ready for download
6. Click on the Multicraft FTP client (is it underlined)
8. You should see a listing of files
9. Find the .zip file (world.zip) and click on it for downloading
10. Once download is complete, restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
Starting a new world 1. Login to the Control Panel 2. Select servers 3. Click...
1. Login to your control panel 2. Click files 3. Click FTP File Access ...
Log into Multicraft and follow these steps: 1. Stop your server 2. Click Files...
1. Stop your server 2. Click files. 3. Click FTP file access 4. Click...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server, then follow these steps:...