Copying your world from the server to your computer.
1. Stop your server
2. Click Files
3. Click Backup
4. Click start
5. Green box will appear at top of screen saying backup done and ready for download
6. Click on the Multicraft FTP client (is it underlined)
8. You should see a listing of files
9. Find the .zip file (world.zip) and click on it for downloading
10. Once download is complete, restart your server
Was this answer helpful?
Steps 1 to 8 are for Servers 1.7.5 and below. For Servers 1.7.6 and above. Please scroll down...
1. Stop your server 2. Click files. 3. Click FTP file access 4. Click...
Mojang has introduced a mandatory EULA you must accept before your server will start for the...
On the Navigation Bar: 1. Click Support 2. Click Client Area 3. Enter...
1. Right click on your “Server Name” at the top of your Teamspeak window. Left click...